Thursday, December 10, 2015

Social Media Break: The End

I'm going to end this social media break experiment. This break lasted maybe two weeks. I didn't blog the last week because I didn't feel like I really had anything to say. It was fun being untethered to social media, but other things were making me a bit moody and I was beginning to feel disconnected to others. Being on a social media break was supposed to have the opposite effect. I have learned that I don't have to seek validation in others. So, all was not completely lost. I also rediscovered my old blogging voice. It's not quite exactly my old blogging voice, but I think it is close enough to my old self-deprecating persona. Yes, I shouldn't be so self-deprecating. It's a defense mechanism habit that is hella tough to break.

Anywho, to the random viewership that I may have received in the past two weeks. Talking this out helped. As for my other issues, well, I will have to deal with that at another time. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment